Saturday, June 19, 2010

Call me Ishmael.

My name is not actually Ishmael, but I wasn't sure how to open, so I thought I'd plagiarize. I am a Dr. Frankenstein of the blog world. I create a blog, post around 8 times, forget why I'm even blogging, and then I leave the poor little guys out in cyberspace without food or water. Sad, I know. Hopefully though, this one will stick.

My husband and I live in The Little House. Built in the early 80's, the little fella is sort of falling down, but I think it's beautiful. I like to pretend my tiny jewel-box of a house and my sprawling yard in the forest is magical, and fairies fly around the yard at night. (I'm pretty sure they don't, but you can never know for sure!)

This is the story of our life in The Little House, written for those we love but who live far away and cannot come visit us in this splendor on a regular basis. This is what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment